Friday, April 3, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... sunny and about 40 degrees. We wore "spring jackets" today.

I am thinking...about the crazy way Christian people behave sometimes.

I am thankful ...that it is Friday. Even stay-at-home moms love Fridays!

From the kitchen...I haven't a blessed clue.

I am wearing...black yoga pants and a gray long-sleeved t-shirt.

I am creating...a grocery list.THE grocery list. (same as the last time I wrote this)

I am going...to get my Bible study on Titus done today. Life has gotten in the way the last few days.

I am reading...I'm a little afraid to admit it..."Son of a Witch" by somebody MacGuire. It's the sequel to "Wicked." The first tells the life and times of the Wicked Witch of the West from the Wizard of Oz. Fantasy isn't my thing usually, but I love the Wizard of Oz movie, so I decided to go for it. I do not necessarily recommend this book as there is wacky content/ideas, etc. Very thought-provoking, though.

I am hoping...to finish everything on my to-do list today...finally.

I am hearing...my children giggling and talking to one another from their beds as they prepare to go to sleep.

Around the house...it smells like Lavender Swiffer Wet cloths. Today is a cleaning day and I used a new scent for the first time.

One of my favorite things...to-do lists. A daily list on the refrigerator whiteboard and a more long-term list on a magnetic pad on the side of the fridge.

A few plans for the rest of the week. . . Greg and I are going to a banquet with some missionary friends of ours tomorrow evening. We are going to leave a little early and go on a date beforehand. Woohoo!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
"Skins"

No comments: