Wednesday, August 26, 2009

But I'm not dead yet!

That's a Monty Python quote...from a man who was being hauled off to be thrown on the dead-body pile. I think it's approriate now, in my long blogging absense. Don't give up on me, I'm not done blogging!! We're just having a particularly hectic life. Both Greg and I are spending a lot of time working on the computer, but we can't do it at the same time. So, I HAVE to get my work done during naptime so that Greg can work in the evenings. And, therefore, blogging has taken a backseat.

Here are a few random pictures from this past month...

Irish Fair



That's the remnants of a (FREE!!) ice cream treat

Babysitting Lydia & Drew...the beginnings of a sleepover

Our first-ever tomato harvest

The kids were super excited
But whoever said that kids are more likely to eat something they help to prepare or grow was lying. Even Greg won't eat these. More for me!!


Ice cream cone cupcake...no freezing required

Stay tuned...more to come!

No comments: