Friday, September 28, 2007

Rock Star

Today Sophie graduated to Dora underwear! We've been waiting for her to go "dirt" for 3 days now. The bonus is that there haven't been any accidents of any kind for 3 days either! I've been telling her that if she can remember to go dirt in the potty instead of in her underwear then she can wear the Dora ones. Today was the day! She came to me this morning and said she had dirty pants, but on checking I discovered that wasn't the case. So, I asked her if she needed to sit and she said yes, so we whisked her into the bathroom. She went right away and was very excited! She was very excited to check out her new duds in the mirror in her room. I can't believe she's so old!

We went out to play today and on our way home in the car we were listening to music, as usual. Sophie said, "I need it louder!" So I turned it up. Then she said, "Let's dance, Mommy!" So, we danced in our seats. Then she said something I couldn't figure out..."I play tar!" I replied, "Yes, you're playing in the car." "NO!" she said, "I play tar!" Then I looked at her in the rear-view mirror. She had one hand up in the air and the other at her stomach, and she was wiggling her fingers......She was playing AIR GUITAR! Guess who taught her that?!

No comments: