I've been tagged. I don't totally know what that means, but I'm trying to play along. The object of the game is to tell 10 random facts about myself, link to the blogger who tagged me, and then tag other blog friends to do the same. I'm fine with the random facts, but I haven't any idea how to create links! So, the person who tagged me can be found at this blog. (OK, I just discovered I can create links!! Woohoo!). Cassie and Brenda, it's your turn!
10 random facts about me:
1. I grew up in Canada, but I'm an American
2. I've studied 4 languages other than English (German, French, Spanish, Greek). I can count in 3 of the 4 now, but that's about it.
3. I love, love, love those little chocolate waxy donuts you can get at a gas station.
4. I prefer Coke over Pepsi, but I can handle Pepsi (now) if I need to.
5. I do not enjoy talking on the phone. I do it. But not typically just for fun. I usually have a purpose for calling, and then I'm done.
6. Blogging is my scrapbooking. I can not deal with all the stickers and cute paper. I admire those who do, but it would make me insane.
7. I love Christmas music.
8. I have never been pulled over by a cop (but that doesn't mean I don't speed).
9. I was a crew chief on my college paint crew one summer.
10. I still have (and use) the hairbrush my mom gave me when I was in sixth grade. It's neon yellow.