I saw this interview on a friend's blog and thought it was so funny that I had to try it with Sophie. I skipped a few questions because I thought they may have been a bit hard for her to answer. Some of these took a little prodding too. Her verbatim answers are in blue.
1. What is something mom always says to you? To be a good listener.
2. What makes mom happy? When I listen to you what you say.
3. What makes mom sad? Sometimes when I cry hard you say, "You're making me sad." (This stems from our stitches incident!)
4. How does your mom make you laugh? When you do silly things...silly faces.
5. How old is your mom? Ummmm....4?
6. How tall is your mom? Is it this big? (stretching out her index finger and thumb)
7. What is her favorite thing to do? I don't know.
8. What is your mom really good at? Doing hard things...hard games. Doing good things.
9. What does your mom do for a job? To clean up stuff and wash dishes and wash stuff.
10. What is your mom's favorite food? Vegetables.
11. What do you and your mom do together? Go out to have a special supper and a special lunch.
12. How are you and your mom the same? We have the same color hair. (???)
13. How are you and your mom different? I have different clothes.
14. How do you know your mom loves you? You say, "I still love you."
15. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Exercise.