Monday, January 5, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window...Sunshine. But still about 10 degrees.
I am thinking...about our Bible study discussion for tomorrow--may be a tough one.
I am thankful for...our good buddies being back in town. We haven't seen them in about a month due to sickness and travelling!
From the kitchen...I will be making a soup "kit" for supper that we got from Greg's grandma who got it from her town's "Garden Club." I'm curious...
I am wearing...a turquoise sweater (not green today!), Gap jeans and green house shoes. I'm also wearing "hoop earrings" (said with a Jersey accent a la my sister Cassie).
I am creating...a plan for a 4-year old Strawberry Shortcake birthday party.
I am going...to the community center to do Yoga (hopefully) after supper.
I am reading...the Harry Potter series still. I'm on book 7 now...almost at the end.
I am hoping...to go to Chicago someday. We were supposed to for our anniversary, but, alas, everyone was sick...including the babysitters.
I am hearing...the buzz of my computer.
Around the house...the bathroom is clean! Yeah!
One of my favorite things...Coffee. Coke. I have decided I am so much more fun on caffeine.
A few plans for the rest of the week...Bible study tomorrow (I've missed the last 3), library storytime on Wednesday.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
If you'd like to do your own "Simple Woman's Daybook" list, check out this website

3 comments:

Mommy Missionary said...

I'm glad to hear you are giving your green sweater a day off. And seriously I wear the same thing all the time too.

Wendy said...

I just love these posts... very reflective... calming... subdued.

Cassie said...

I tagged you for a picture challenge. You may have already done it. Not sure. But if you'd like to do it, the instructions are on my blog!