Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Night at the Toy Store

We spent an evening out at a toy store recently. I don't know why I never thought of this before!! We could have spent a lot more time there, but bedtime was fast approaching. We'll definitely be visiting there again on wintery days.








Sophie and Greg tried to be skaters. Sophie was a little more successful with her skateboard, I think. Notice, Greg's only had two wheels (instead of 4). How do kids balance on those things?? How old do I feel???

Clean-up on aisle four!

Even Greg loved the toy store. He found a "bike" similar to one he had as a kid. I think he crashed into a display on it. I guess you can forget how to ride a bike.



2 comments:

Gordon Magee said...

Love seeing my kiddos, so cute !
Mom

Wendy said...

I hereby crown you two "King and Queen Tightwad" What a fabulous idea! I love it. I also love the picture of Greg riding the little bike thingy.