Monday, August 4, 2008

I ain't got time to blog...

Sorry for the delay in posting new pictures/stories of the kids. I taught at our church's VBS (vacation Bible school) every night last week. I'd have to rush the kids through dinner and rush us all into the car to get to church by 5:30, get the kids in childcare, teach from 6-8:30, then get home to shower and fall into a heap. This past weekend, Greg's been away camping with church friends. And, this week I'm in classes every day all day to earn credits toward keeping my teaching license current (Greg's parents are here watching the kids!). It's been a crazy few weeks, and we're not quite through them yet. And I've been drinking a lot of caffeine. (Don't tell!!) But I did want to leave you with this little tidbit...

Today, Sophie has been singing a lot. As we were changing her into her pajamas, she was singing, "High-ho da dairy-oh," you know, as in "Farmer in the Dell" (ie. the farmer picks a wife, the wife picks a child, ...the cheese stands alone). Well, this is what she was singing as she traipsed out to the living room after getting ready for bed..."High-ho da dairy-oh, the cheese of the Lord...the cheese of the Lord, the cheese of the Lord...high-ho da dairy-oh, the cheese of the Lord!"

1 comment:

Indiana Family of Four said...

There's nothing quite like the Lord's cheese.. :)