Monday, March 23, 2009

Visiting the Grandparents: Part 1

A few weekends ago, Greg took the kids out to his parents house for a visit so I could have some alone time. Well, mostly alone time. I had my college girlfriends over for a retreat at my house one of the nights. It was wonderful! Then I was a hermit for the rest of the weekend. That was wonderful too! I love to be by myself!

Here are some pictures Greg brought home to show what they did while they were missing me (yeah, right!).
Breakfast with Great Grandma C, who came up to visit


Playing at Grandma & Grandpa's library



We are hearty people up here in the frozen north!




I'm guessing that this is Russ trying to run away from the fireworks he just lit.
I'm also guessing this is my children watching said fireworks from the safety of the house.

Taking the ceremonial first bite from the new (homemade!) loaf of bread. It's a tradition.
Owen too!

The kids had great fun at black Grandma & Grandpa's house. Then they got home and I flurried around to unpack them, do laundry, and repack them to go to my parent's house... the next day. Visiting the Grandparents: Part 2, coming soon!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Cute pictures! What a busy life you have had these past couple weeks!

Indiana Family of Four said...

I just want to kiss and hug your kids! (And I want a ceremonial bite of bread-- I don't remember Dad ever letting ME do that!)

Hope life slows down for you guys a bit!

Love ya,

J