Saturday, October 6, 2007

We're going to the zoo, zoo, zoo













We went to the "Big Zoo" today as a family, including Aunt Cassie and Uncle Gerrit. In June I had worked hard to get free passes to go. The week I finally accomplished it was the week my activity was restricted due to high blood pressure in my pregnancy. So, Sophie and Greg got to go without me that time. Today, I got to go along, and so did Owen! I was struck by how the Lord has been so good to us. I sat home crying during Sophie's first trip to the Big Zoo because I wasn't healthy enough to go. This time, Owen and I, both in excellent health, got to make the trip too. (And I was able to score free passes again, so that made it all even sweeter!) We've come a long way since June! Here are a few preliminary pictures. I'll post some more soon!

No comments: