Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Shameless Plug

My friend Laura (Sophie's buddy Lydia's mom) is a fabulous designer and has created and published a Baby's Record Book that puts all others I've seen to shame. I'm not big on pastels and teddy bears, and Laura's book is none of the above. It's got all the pages I want in a baby book (family tree, places for photos, milestones, etc.) with lovely, clean, modern designs. It's really the best baby book I've seen, both in function and aesthetics (hard to get both, I've found!). And Laura's got two different books: one for boys, and one for girls.

Maybe some of you have struggled to find just the right baby book also, or maybe you need a great baby gift for someone. Check out my friend Laura's "Baby's Record Book" in my new "Check This Out!" section to the left.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Aren't the counters neat?

I always enjoy a shameless plug, by the way. Now I know who to see when I write my book!