Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Watching Daddy play softball

The kids and I have been able to take in a few softball games during Greg's fall league. This past week was the last set of early games, so they were our last for the season. "Watching Daddy play softball" really means stopping at the park that is on the way to the fields for 15 minutes first.









Owen couldn't figure out how to maneuver the 3 inch-drop from the tube to the platform, so he stayed inside the tube and cried.


He eventually figured something out.

Owen wants to do everything that Sophie is doing.



We finally made it out to the ball fields, but then there was a fluffy puppy tied up to our backstop. So we really weren't "watching Daddy play softball" then either. Both kids loved the little puppy named "Zorro." Sophie kept calling him "Zero" and trying to feed him rocks.

We eventually did watch Daddy play softball a little. I think I took these pictures while Sophie was feeding "Zero" rocks. I think I got to see 3 minutes of softball. Which is really an improvement, since last summer I don't recall that I even got to go to a game!

1 comment:

Indiana Family of Four said...

I really miss softball season and cheering the team on! I think Zorro must be the cutest name I've ever heard for a fluffy little dog.. how funny! Sophie's hair is getting so long-- I miss her hugs.. :(

Janelle